Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aw, Shucks, Mandy...

  My friend Mandy so sweetly awarded me with the oh-so-coveted Kreativ Blogger Award!  Yay!  So now I am to indulge 6 random things about me and pass the award on to 6 other bloggers.

So here goes (this could get ugly):

1.  When I am hungry, I tend to transform into a monster.  And no amount of crackers or snacks will fulfill... it has to be a plate of REAL food.  You know, carbs and protein.  I'm already of "slight build" and food is really very important.

2.  My family has the most ridiculous pet names.  My mom is Dundor, dad is Dar, my brother Matt is Matty-Bumpo, my other brother Mikey is, Chez or sometimes Moo (originally MooChez) and I'm Smirinky of Doo-dah Bear Fame, Smaz, Smarno, or Sebareea Constanatee Boovalatee.  Oh, and now I've named my husband Babel... yes, like the "Tower of".

3.  I can only grunt (mmhm and uh-uh) until I've been awake for at least 20 minutes.

4.  I really don't care about having any pets.  If I owned a pet, I would like a cat because they're not as nutso as dogs and, if left outside can find their own food without rummaging through trash.  But Jim is allergic and I really have no problem with that.  And it's obvious that I can't keep fish alive...  

5.  I'm a sort of huge band nerd.  I love the feeling of a LOUD company front or a kick-hynie drum break.  It's okay, you can laugh.

6.  The two things that anger me the most are bullies (this includes ANYONE hurting someone smaller or weaker than themselves) and money (the lack of, the love of, the day-to-day need of).

I HEREBY AWARD:

Babel, Lauren Buczkowski, Sarah Weber  and Beka Dean  ... I think everyone else has already gotten the award :)

3 comments:

Donna C. said...

I absolutely adore you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog Sara! It is great! ~Amelia

J.E. said...

i had no idea you were a band nerd... Now I really like you!!!!!!!