Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Words

BELLY BUTTON:  Mine hurts a little.  Jim is kind enough to keep me frequently updated on how "funny it's lookin' ".  Poor little button has no where to go but out!

COLD:  I'm ready for spring.  Not only because it will not snow here, but the process of putting on socks is becoming a lack-of-oxygen-to-my-brain issue.

QUICKENING:  I will never get tired of feeling little James move inside my belly.  I realize it will eventually wake me up at night or be extremely uncomfortable when he decides to snuggle/do the rhumba with my bladder, but it's such a treasure.

HEBREWS:  Did you know that it's Biblical for the husband to make coffee in the morning?  It's in the book of Hebrews...  Sorry, I love cheesy jokes.  But really, it's one of my favorite things about Jim.  In the morning he gets up, puts clean dishes away, starts the coffee, and then helps me get up.  I don't know how in the world I snagged a man like him :)

TOPICS:  I obviously am in a dry spell for blog topics, hence these weird, disconnected, list thingys... 


3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I like the weird, disconnected, list thingies. They're fun. The Hebrews joke did make me laugh, pretty funny=)

Susan Sene said...

I love the weird, disconnected list thingies! Ok I just typed out pretty much the same first sentence as Tasha without looking at what she said. Anyway, corny jokes are awesome. Keep those comin too!

Sarah said...

You could start blogging about how much you miss me. It would probably be good for you to get those feelings out, Sara.