Sunday, April 18, 2010

I had caffeine after 4 pm, it's now 11:30 pm and sleep will not come, so I...

  • thought through my plans for the week.
  • thought about how cute and funny James is. (*Side note: Jim and I agree that 10 months is the most fun age so far)
  • thought about how amazing/sad/bizarre/happy it is that he's going to celebrate a birthday soon.
  • then thought about how fleeting this entire life is and suddenly felt panicky.
  • remembered that eternity is a long time and felt a lot better.
  • thought about Jim's sermon from this morning that he preached at his dad's church in Columbia.
  • realized that my eyes were wide open.
  • got out of bed.
  • plucked my long-neglected eyebrows.
  • gave myself a manicure. Well... trimmed and filed my nails. I'm not much on polish.
  • read Goodnight Moon again, this time really studying the illustrations. James likes to turn pages prematurely.
  • checked Facebook.
  • read some blogs.
  • wrote this ridiculous thing.
Yeesh.

2 comments:

Susan Sene said...

Haha I can picture you doing all of those things. :) What time did you actually go to sleep?

The Via Colony said...

That is hilarious! I am the exact same way,