Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pregnancy Symptoms

I feel like I'm on the high seas... in a storm.  If I move too fast, I'm sure I'll toss my cookies.  It really hasn't been this bad but today I guess the hormones are a-ragin'.  

I've heard of mothers that are have "morning" sickness (it's not confined to the morning, by the way) and get sick at least 6 times a day.  I'm thankful to not have experienced quite that much.  I mainly feel ravenous all the time and then every hour or so a huge wave of nausea.  I'm just trying to keep healthy food in my stomach and not get too empty.  

As far as cravings, I think I've had officially two.  One was for canned pears.  The other was cottage cheese and tomatoes.  The only reason that I classified these as pregnancy cravings was the feeling of urgency that accompanied these desires.  I couldn't think of anything else that sounded remotely good to eat and when I did get a hold of the food, I downed them like it was my last meal.  

Anyway, just thought I'd update you on the state of my pregnant body :) 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Sara! I found your blog through snooping around on Jim's. Congrats on your pregnancy ... what an incredible season of life you're entering! I'm very, very happy for you two. We are expecting our second baby in July so it'll be fun to follow your blog and "experience" pregnancy with someone else. :)

- Julie Gentino