Saturday, January 24, 2009

All Stinky Politics Aside...



I've made it known before that I'm a sucker for Daddies and their little girls.  Our new president is no exception.  No matter how much I cringe at some of his policies, I am so thrilled at how affectionate he his with his family.  I don't want to be cynical and just assume that it's a tactical ploy to appear approachable to the American public;  I want to believe that he just simply loves the heck out of his beautiful women.  

That's all... I'm just glad he's showing Daddies out there that it's important and okay to kiss and love on your girls. 

2 comments:

Donna C. said...

I love it. And the band-aid on her pointer finger is just perfect.

Katie said...

I'm not sure if you have seen this yet or not, but you should check it out. This is a video of a letter written by the Bush girls to the Obama girls, I thought it was very touching.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28809961#28809961