Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whew!

We're finally home!  

Jim and I just had the best Christmas break in all of Christmas break history.  We locked the door to our little home on Dec. 23, 2008 and didn't unlock it until we returned on Jan. 3, 2009.  Instead of telling you all about it, I'll just share some of my favorite photos from our vacation (from our new camera - thanks Dad and Mom Thompson!!)

An awesome time with Jim's side of the family in Columbia:



Flying to West Palm Beach!!






Back to Camden for Joy and Randall's wedding:


And then finally home just in time to start back to work!  Yesterday I was laid up in bed with flu-like symptoms... I think as a result of all this crazy, yet wonderful traveling.  Thankfully, I'm feeling so much better today and ready to get back in the groove of life.  Happy New Year, everyone!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh how we have missed you! Welcome back. Looks like you guys had a great vacation! Looking forward to hearing more baby updates! Let's do lunch on Sunday! Are you guys available?

Donna C. said...

Bee you tea full. Course, we miss all 3 of you, glad you're feeling better. You and Raspberry were just "wore out from all the doins".

The Halbert Home said...

I love that Jim's Grandma (I'm guessing that's who it is) is throwing up a peace sign in your picture :)

The Via Colony said...

Aww, sweet pictures=)