Monday, April 27, 2009

John Piper's Grandson

Writer and teaching pastor, John Piper, has a grown son named Abraham.  Abraham read Luke 2 every night to his son, Orison, in the days leading up to Christmas.  They didn't think much of it, just read it as they lit the Advent wreath.  At the end of the month, this is what happened!  

Repetition = memorization.  

I just LOVE the animated way he recites it.  You can tell his mama and daddy read the Word of God the way it should be read aloud:  with joy, excitement, and with the weight it requires... an inspiration for me :)


 

3 comments:

Helen Joy said...

That was just precious!

thesandifers said...

This is so cute and awesome...after I watched this I watched most of the you tube videos the piper's had put up and I somehow found Molly Piper's blog..it is really good. mollypiper.org

Angel said...

So awesome!