Friday, April 3, 2009

To Florida We Go!

I'll be MIA for the next week or so as Jim and I head back down to the sunshine and breezes of West Palm Beach!


We were there over Christmas, but Spring break couldn't come fast enough so we could go back!

While my mom has been my "capital M" Mother for many wonderful years, God has been so gracious to begin to mold our relationship into a friendship like none other.  She will always be my Mama, but I can see a change as I become a Mother, too.  I find myself calling her just about every day (which I know can get annoying... sorry Mom :) and being a little frustrated when we can't just be in the same room.  We agreed to try to not let more than 6 months pass without seeing each other, and I pray that the craziness of life will not overtake that - especially with a growing James to get to know!


I am SO looking forward to spending time with some of my favorite people in the world for the next week and being able to just breathe the same air!  

And don't worry, I can't wait to see my wonderful Daddy too ... :)

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

Oh honey, we cannot wait to see you and feel of you and breathe the same air. What bliss.

The Via Colony said...

I can guarantee you that as soon as that baby comes she won't be able to stay away any more than 6 months or less!=) Have a GREAT trip...

Katie said...

Have fun!! Enjoy the sunshine and family.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Hope you have a wonderful time and have some fun times with mom! We haven't chatted in forever! We need to catch up soon! Hope things are going well!