Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whaaaat?!

My friend Joanna just posted "Happy Anniversary" on my Facebook wall.

News to me!

It's true. I completely forgot that today was Jim and my 3rd wedding anniversary. It was actually around this time (4:24 pm) three years ago that I was making my way down the aisle to the hottest man on earth. He's the father of my beautiful son. He's funny. He's faithful. He's an incredible teacher. He's passionate. He's mine. And he's fabulous.

I love you, my Babel*. With all of my heart.

The summer we fell in love (working at Awanita Camp)


In college. I broke Jim's thumb as we were swing dancing... good story.

Jim's ordination service

Wedding invites!

Honeymoonin'


Full circle, right?! Awesome.

*Babel: personal pronoun - Sara's weird nickname for Jim, having nothing whatsoever to do with the Tower of Babel.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary! Today is my parents' anniversary too!

The Halbert Home said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are such a sweet couple! :)

GNS said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a beautiful day full of love! I adore the picture of you and Jim with little James. It is perfect! Love you! xoxoxo

The Via Colony said...

Congrats ya'll=)