Monday, October 19, 2009

3 Chapters

Instead of doing 3 different posts, I thought I'd just break this one into chapters in order of importance.

Chapter the First: My New Thing


Jim and I found this neat little planter at the thrift store. He hung it above one of my favorite places, our kitchen sink.

Chapter the Second: Playing Hard



I love my bright-eyed boy.

Chapter the Third: Tears on a Sunday

Yesterday was our Family Dedication at church. I cried, Jim was solemn, and James shot his paci out of his mouth 8 feet across the platform.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I "get" this. I find myself doing the same thign on my blog -- "Ooh! I need to put that on there!" but then not having time. So I just put up a picture and a short blurb and let them speak for themselves! :-D

Donna C. said...

Cute, adorable, and beautiful.

jim thompson said...

so good!

The Via Colony said...

Love the plant hanger in the kitchen window=) James is getting so big! It's so fun to watch them gain personality and start playing and interacting. Baby dedication - so special=) Where do ya'll go to church? Just curious...