Monday, March 16, 2009

I love him because he...

  • makes me giggle even when I'm upset
  • tenderly wakes me up in the morning
  • talks to our son through my belly
  • prays for us
  • makes money so we can eat and stay warm
  • loves music and its intricacies
  • always sings and whistles
  • is slow to anger
  • wears the same things all the time 
  • reads and studies perpetually 
  • doesn't care much about material things
  • bounces when he walks
  • is consistently passionate for the true God 
  • loves my family and friends
  • is angered at injustice
  • and is really darn handsome. 

3 comments:

Donna C. said...

Yes, and yes, and yes. He IS adorable, and looks so . . . grown up and . . . reasonable in that photo. And I hope he never REALLY turns into a grown up.

The Via Colony said...

That's Really sweet! Ya'll are awesome...

Beka Dean said...

only because you do it to me ALL THE TIME.....please make the following corrections:

"loves music and its intricacies"

i love you, babel, and his infamous noose-shaped pancakes! :)