Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning Commences!


Here is how I spent my morning in the glorious 68 degree weather:
The front corner bed BEFORE:


And AFTER!  Not perfect, but definitely better.  The azalea bushes are gorgeous in bloom but pretty scraggly lookin' otherwise.  Also, check out that poor little border grass patch that just won't grow!



Our side bed BEFORE:


And AFTER!
  


It was nice to be out in the sunshine, working in our little yard.  I can't wait for James to get here and run around like a wild cowboy outside.      

4 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Holy Cow! It looks GREAT!!

jim thompson said...

you are the proverbial man!!!!!

Donna C. said...

It looks fantastic. I wish I was there, I love pulling weeds, it just looks sooo clean so quickly. Wouldn't want to do it all day though. Its only fun occasionally.

Beka Dean said...

and you did it without me and my green thumb! so proud. so so proud!