Friday, March 20, 2009

Whoops on the Tuna...

So after I expounded on my love of tuna (see below) I was told that, due to it's high levels of mercury, it should be avoided during pregnancy.  I looked it up and sure enough, even the chunk light tuna has levels of mercury that call for moderation in consumption.  

Well, by this time any damage is probably already done (remember, pretty much EVERY lunch!).  But I'm still going to switch to chicken...

I'll letcha know if James comes out lookin' like the mercury-based T-1000 from the Terminator...  

5 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Ha! We'll just pray the little guy is immune to that mercury intake=)

Rita said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I kinda hope he does. I mean, how cool would THAT be?!

(totally kidding ... in case I have to say that!) :)

Sarah said...

I was hoping the first child would look exactly like this. If Daniel and I keep him for a weekend, he could just be a little metallic accessory to add just the right "splash" to each outfit.

Beka Dean said...

caffeine....mercury....what's next? do i even want to know? :)

Angel said...

Hahaha!! I didn't know about the mercury thing in that tuna until after Jacob was born. They turned out ok...I think. ;)