Monday, January 4, 2010

Bullet Update. Cause I'm Too Tired.


  • Christmas was fantastic this year. I told Jim last night that it was the first Christmas I ever remember that didn't fly by too fast. That's a big deal.
  • Went to West Palm Beach and it was a balm to my weary soul. Why can't the sun shine like that here in the month of December??
  • Still need to gain weight. Tried to wean James cold turkey. After two excruciating days, failed. Miserably. It's not that he doesn't like formula, it's that he ABHORS ANY BOTTLE THAT COMES NEAR HIS MOUTH. He takes to his sippy cup a lot better, although he chews on it more than anything.
  • Good news is that he's eating solids again (he was on strike for about a week with a stuffy nose) so he's not nursing quite as much.
  • My soul is happy. Wish my body would take note.
  • I'm ready for spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chubby baby fat rolls!!! AHHHH!!!!!

Glad things are getting better.

Susan Sene said...

Oh my goodness look at him! He looks VERY healthy! :) I can't wait to see you guys!

The Via Colony said...

Def. ready for spring here too! I hope he catches on to the bottle better for you...

Love the Chubbs, Ahhhh so cute!